Lectures & Exhibits
Carolyn O’Bagy Davis, southwest historian & author is a fourth-generation descendant of Utah pioneers and has written 15 books on the history of archaeology, quilting, and western history. She earned her B.A. degree in Anthropology from the University of Arizona in 1971. Her book, Hopi Summer, was named One Book Arizona in 2011.
Carolyn lectures extensively to history, archaeology, and quilting groups around the country, and has curated many traveling museum exhibits including:
- Nora Lucy Mowbray Cundell: An English Artist at the Vermillion Cliffs
- Goldie Tracy Richmond: Quiltmaker and Indian Trader
- Hattie Cosgrove’s Mimbres Archaeology in the American Southwest
- Quilting from the Hopi Mesas, Quilted All Day: The Quilts and Prairie Journals of Ida Chambers Melugin
- From Clay to Cloth: Hopi Pottery and Painted Quilts.
Schedule a Lecture or Exhibit:
Learn More → CarolynOBagyDavis.com
Carolyn O'Bagy Davis, PO Box 85787, Tucson, AZ 85754, email@example.com
Nora L.M. Cundell, Artist
Kate T. Cory, Artist